Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reasons I LOVE Being a Mommy




This!!!

~The I Love Yous K gives for no reason at all.
~The snuggles on the couch at the end of a long day.
~Experiencing K's firsts like they are my own.
~Watching K learn and grow.
~The funny things K says on an almost daily basis.
~Hearing K sing the silly little song her daddy made up about me.
~The squeal of "Mommy" when I pick her up from Ms. Paula's house.
~The tantrums because they remind me I am doing my job as a mommy.
~Watching her play house and school, just like I'm sure I did at her age.
~Her love for girly things and sports.
~Giving K all the things in life that she needs and some of her wants.
~Rewatching a Disney movie a thousand times and her singing the songs later.
~Her messes because I know she had fun.
~Her independence, except when I long for a snuggle and she wants to keep playing.
~Her beautiful smile and infectious laughter.
~The way she has softened her daddy and made him open to hugs and kisses.

K and her daddy exploring.

~Reading with her and asking her questions and watching her learn.
~The way she has filled my heart with more love than I ever thought was possible.
~For the future because I know the sky is the limit, but don't come too fast.
~For giving me the family I always dreamed of.

Our happy little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment